Make sure to register at http://orangespiritnation.org/registration/ by Friday in order to receive a Zoom meeting link to our Saturday Night Pow Wow!
Also, if your girls earned feathers – you need to update the Spirit Tracker 3000 by Thursday Night for them to be awarded at this campout.
As a reminder, OSN is providing entertainment on Saturday night but it is up to you Dads to provide activities for you and your family to partake in over the weekend. Below are some activity ideas that your Nation Council would like to share:
– Scavenger Hunts!
– Obstacle courses (maybe even let the daughters set this up for Dad & other family members to run through!)
– Sidewalk chalk – send messages of support to neighbors or decorate the driveways of your fellow OSN members!
– Fort Challenge – make a fort out of couch cushions or the like & take pictures to share with friends!
– Swimming (if applicable)
– S’mores over a campfire or city s’mores made in a microwave!
– Have a popcorn night!
– Catch up on gluing patches on your vests and putting feathers on your spiritcatchers!
– Pick patches from your vest and share your favorite memories with your daughter about those campouts!
– Thank you videos to first responders (we will talk more about this at Pow Wow).
You don’t need to have a huge backyard to make a fun campout – many of these ideas can be adapted to the indoors too!
As with all of our OSN events, the more you put into it, the more you will get out of it! Let’s make it as much fun for our daughters during this challenging time as we can. Wear your vest to Pow Wow! Give your daughter a ring pop if you have one! Have some fun… and, for those sleeping outside – don’t forget to leave the door open for the little ones to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night!