The Orange Spirit Nation has a long tradition of helping the community.
We make it a priority to support local charities, non-profits, and community service organizations who share the values of our traditional “6 Aims”.
Our dads and daughters are proud to have recently supported:
- Operation Gratitude: Thank you letters for our Troops and Veterans
- Orangewood Foundation: Foster and Community Youth Services
- Surfrider Foundation: Environmental Conservation
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County: Fighting Hunger
- CHOC Walk: Fundraising for the Children’s Hospital of Orange County
- Inside the Outdoors Foundation Hike 4 Kids: Outdoor Education
We are grateful for the opportunities life has given us and we strive to share them with others, too.