The Orange Spirit Nation has a long tradition of helping the community.
We make it a priority to support local charities, non-profits, and community service organizations who share the values of our traditional “6 Aims”.
Through our unique “Daughters Donate” program we encourage our girls to personally contribute to causes which match our organization’s goals.
Our daughters are proud to have recently supported:
- Families Forward: Book and school supply drives to support local at-risk families and children
- Operation Gratitude: Thank you letters for our Troops and Veterans
- Orangewood Foundation: Foster and Community Youth Services
- Surfrider Foundation: Environmental Conservation through annual Beach Cleanups
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County: Fighting Hunger
- CHOC Walk: Fundraising for the Children’s Hospital of Orange County
- Inside the Outdoors Foundation Hike 4 Kids: Outdoor Education
We are grateful for the opportunities life has given us and we strive to share them with others, too.